For a quick view of organic search performance across your site, the dashboard home page includes five charts that deliver insights at a high level and used to drill down into data further. Charts include:
Tracked Organic Visits
This chart illustrates your total visits from organic search based on the keywords you have provided. Organic search visits resulting from keywords you have not targeted are not displayed in this chart, but can be found in the “All Organic Visits” chart. The Tracked Organic Visits chart includes the following metrics:
- Total tracked organic visits
- Average rank for tracked organic visits
- Sort selections by search engine
All Organic Visits
In this chart, you can view all organic visits to your site, regardless of whether or not you are tracking the keywords driving the traffic. This chart includes the following metrics:
- Total organic visits
- Average rank for organic visits
- Sort selections by search engine
Keywords in Top 3
Here you can view how your site is ranking for targeted keywords. Easily view how many are currently in the top three positions, 4-10 position, etc. Monitor keyword traction over time to understand search trends and content viability.
This chart shows your Findability Score alongside the Findability Score for your competitors. The Findability Score for your site is calculated from a proprietary algorithm based on tracked keywords and their placement on the various search engines.
This is the average rank of your site based on all of the keywords you defined across monitored search engines for each day over the last two weeks. You can also see the average rank of your competitors if selected.
Remember that using the filters at the top of the page will update the contents of these charts to reflect your selections and create custom views of your search and content data.
Charts can be exported using the “Export” button in the top right corner of your dashboard. Depending on your plan type you can create a white labeled version of your charts for a custom view.
Additional charts on your dashboard home page include Search Engine Performance Summary, Recommendations Overview, and Top Keyword Activity. These “at-a-glance” modules deliver a quick summary of critical search and content stats across your site and targeted keywords.
Search Engine Performance Summary
This chart provides an overview of your site’s performance across the top three search engines for your selected location. Metrics include:
- Your average postion and any change in position over the time period selected
- Tracked keyword visits and conversion across all three search engines
- Visits and conversion for all traffic to your selected site for all three search engines
In this chart you are provided an overview of the total recommendations for your site broken out by the following categories: Keywords and Content, Page Structure, and Crawlability.
- Each of these recommendations also has an overall performance score for the site, the total number of errors, and the error history
- You can drill down into specific categories of recommendations on a page-leve basis using the Recommendations tab in the top navigation
- Recommendations can then be sorted by importance, difficulty, and risk
Top Keyword Activity
View your total keyword activity for a selected search engine, and sort by Improved, Declined, and Competitor views. These views include:
- Position – Your current ranking position for the targeted keyword is shown directly below the selected search engine.
- Improvement – Your improvement is shown directly to the right of your current position. If you have improved in ranking, the number is highlighted in green. If your ranking has declined, the number will be highlighted in red.
- Searches – The total searches for targeted keywords is shown in the Searches column.
- Visits – Visits resulting from the searches are highlighted in the Visits column.
- Conversions – Conversions resulting from your visits are in the Conv. column.